Friday, May 14, 2010

Jamnagar City LIC Development Officer Manoharsinh Jadeja officer tops GPSC Exams

A development officer with Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) in Anand City has topped the Gujarat Civil Services, class 1 and class 2 exams.

The results were declared by Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) on Thursday.

Manoharsinh Jadeja
, 33, a native of Jambida village in Dhrol Taluka of Jamnagar district, secured 735 marks in the final exam to achieve his feat.

The son of a retired sales tax officer Natvarsinh Jadeja, Manoharsinh, was always determined to join the ranks of a deputy superintendent of police (DSP) since the day he decided to appear for the public service exams. So much so, that Jadeja had successfully cleared the police sub-inspector and chief officers' competitive exams earlier but didn't join the forces, harboring the desire to become a DSP. In the chief officers' results too he had made the top ten at the sixth position.

"I was quite confident and was determined to join as DSP. I consider this job as a challenging one and I am happy that I could do it. It was my second attempt,'' Jadeja.
He went on to add, "I am a science post-graduate and it has helped me a lot in my exam. My subject was world history and geography.'' Jadeja has done his MSc with chemistry from Saurashtra University.

Besides preparing for competitive exams, he also worked as a development officer with LIC. "It was a difficult task to appear for the exam and do a job simultaneously, but I managed it by effective time management. There is no alternative to hard work,'' he said.


Meanwhile, villagers of remote Jambida cheered after the news. "Manoharsinh sincere in studies since his childhood days.

We feel very proud that he not only successfully cleared GPSC but also stood a topper,'' his proud father said from Dhrol.

Manoharsinh's inspiration is from his own family members.

"Ours is a joint family and most of my kin have been associated with social services.

One of my Uncle Arjunsinh Jadeja's works of watershed development project in the village has transformed the village's economy. There are many such cases. I hope I will be able continue this by doing my job effectively,'' Jadeja said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First of all thank you very much and Most Welcome for visit my blog especially for Jamnagar Gujarat India, hope you have get informative articles here.
Please always try to keep in touch with this blog for more information, news, historical articles for Jamnagar-Kathiyavad-Saurashtra.


--> Always Welcome

--> Jay Saurashtra

--> Jay Jay Garvi Gujarat

Popular Posts